Wellness Strategy Consulting
Tired of throwing spaghetti at the wellness wall?
Not sure what to do to help your population become healthier?
Tasked with too many other roles to effectively plan wellness offerings?
Heather Sayers Lehman, MS and her team provide wellness strategy consulting to companies looking to improve health and well being for their employees. Consulting looks different for different companies. Small business, municipalities and start ups all need an individual approach to create a healthy culture, improved productivity and better health outcomes.
- Create and promote company-wide wellness strategy.
- Garner support from Council members and Benefits Department for wellness strategy.
- Collaborate with insurance carriers and various vendors involved in health and well-being.
- Design, plan and implement healthy initiatives for employees.
- Analyze and interpret Biometric data to create department-specific wellness programming.
- Consult with departments to create wellness strategies and provide resources.
- Advise departments on successful marketing strategies for employee engagement.
- Speak at departmental and leadership meetings to promote wellness opportunities.
- Network to create list of Wellness Champions and scheduling contacts within different departments.
- Drive improvements implemented by leadership by synthesizing and sharing employee feedback.
- Create and implement marketing strategies and materials for all wellness services available to employees.
- Develop seminars, challenges and 1:1 resources for behavior change promotion, stress management, marketing and emotional eating for company-wide usage.
- Create referral system to encourage employees to utilize existing wellness resources.
- Track company usage statistics, goals met, department participation to assess effectiveness of programming.